- We can open up aseg and write to it on our test machine, ainfvec (ICH2).
- We can trigger and retrigger SMIs on ainfvec.
- We have working aseg code that writes to video memory from C space.
- We have PCI write skeletons for Linux and raw I/O.
- We have a working ELF loader that 'raw loads' ELFs into memory from inside Linux.
- We have a multiboot kernel that can be loaded from GRUB, using Joshua's p1 console.c. Does nothing more than print parameters and spin.
- Build system surely needs work.
- Modularity need work.
- Get grubload to return to GRUB later.
- Load ELF/SMM code from grubload.
Later todos relating to current code:
- Refactor machine specific/northbridge specific code into users of a PCI module.
- Have PCI code scan bus and enumerate cards.
git clone http://nyus.joshuawise.com/storage/git/netwatch.git